DIYs & Tutorials with print
8 publications with this material found
We will need satin ribbons to work with:
maroon-scarlet, width of 15 mm;
green, 6, 12, 25 mm.
You will also need a small piece of padding and a needle with a large eye.
The image is printed on a 15 by 20 cm piece of gabardine.
I print these and other images on fabric.
Tutorial: Invitation in a jar.
1. Aging: Print text on a plain sheet of paper using a laser printer. Cut to fit the bottle. Place on a plate or baking sheet. Pour dissolved strong coffee on it (a trick: coffee should be soluble — it better colors, the cheaper the coffee, the older the color).
This DIY is on making puzzles for kids, or "what to do with unwanted plastic cards"
Take flat and smooth cards, without bulk numbers and letters. Degrease them with alcohol or vodka. Now take the selected pictures, a printout, photo, picture from a magazin. I printed pics from the Internet ...
Glad to welcome all lovers of craft and especially those who are not indifferent to the decoupage. My name is Elena Tukaeva and today offer you a DIY on decorating a large box. The most affordable and easy wood to work with is pine.
To decorate a box, you need:
- blank pine box - plywood " ...
It all started when I ran out of gift envelopes for bookmarks. And found a way out this way.
1. Printed a Petrykivka pattern and a layout of a scrapbook envelope.
2. Folded along the lines, glued with double sided sticky tape, put a bookmark with description
3. Such long envelopes ...
Do you love printing on fabric so much as I do? :)
In this tutorial I want to share with you this fascinating process.
So, printing on fabric with acrylic paints using stamps or woodblocks (cube stamps), as they were called in Russia. I will not go into details but let me just say that printing ...
Today I want to show you how to embroider tulips from silk ribbons. Take:
- silk ribbon of 32mm and 36mm of red and green colours
- needle and start!
Start with buds: insert the needle with the red ribbon to the bottom of the bud.
Then introduce the needle with the tape up, in the ...
Recently, by a coincidence, I got great prints — one of which was with Zhostovo painting on felt (thanks to Tamara!). And I got the idea to make something interesting — not just a handbag or makeup bag, but something useful for my needlework.
Thus an idea of this suitcase with compartments and ...