Today we want to show you a simple tutorial on how to make a handmade box. This box will serve as a package and as a great decoration for the house as well, where you can store different things.
To make the box, you will need:
- cardboard tube (bush) with a 4 mm wide wall;
- glue gun;
- scissors (to cut out the bottom);
- cardboard for bottom/lid;
- decoration for the box;
- hacksaw for metal (with small teeth).
The process is simple:
1. Take a hacksaw for metal and safely cut off the the necessary part of the tube (cardboard is easy to cut).⠀
2. Then, cut off the bottom. To do this, apply the cut off part of the tube to the cardboard, run the contour and cut it out.
3. Glue the bottom to the walls of the tube with a glue gun. The wall is 4 mm wide, which allows you to fix the bottom securely without much effort. What`s important, be careful and do not use too much glue.
Our box is almost ready. You just need to decorate it according to your taste. We used stickers "For you", jute twine and a sprig of dried flowers.
That's all. An unusual craft box for your handmade gifts is ready.
You can also glue or fix the lid by tying the box with ribbon or twine.
The box looks original, its price is low and can protect your product during transportation or shipment by mail.