Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with flowers

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
Today I wanted to show a design resemblong an accordion, which I had not invented myself (the authorship is not claimed). I modified it a little and constantly use it in different variations. I think almost everyone did an "accordion" album, there is a slight difference in the fact that ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make a hairpin with a foamiran rose. Making beautiful foamiran roses is the best way to get an exclusive decoration for your wardrobe or an excellent bouquet that will take its rightful place in the interior, or a hair clip. These flowers will ...
You will need the following: 1) chicken egg shells; 2) soil; 3) plant; 4) Tree branch; 5) sisal (two colors); 6) cotton wool; 7) tape (brown); 8) wire; 9) sheet of paper; 10) double-sided tape; 11) paper cup; 12) rope (jute, hemp); 13) scissors; 14) spoon for soil; 15) any decorative herbs, flowers, ...
Today we want to show you a simple tutorial on how to make a handmade box. This box will serve as a package and as a great decoration for the house as well, where you can store different things. To make the box, you will need: - cardboard tube (bush) with a 4 mm wide wall; - glue gun; - scissors (to ...
I want to show you how to make a simple and striking card in the country style. First, decide what colour scheme you want to use. I chose these materials: Gather the bouquet: Put a decorative piece of paper and the bouquet over the base, see what they look like together: Add fabric leaves: To ...
I want to show you a simple way how to make an accessory for a doll from scrap materials in 30 minutes. You need: - cardboard foil tube - thick cardboard, - ribbon or lace, - acrylic primer or paint, - Moment Crystal glue, - flowers. Cut off a piece of the tube. Sand it. Cut out the bottom. Glue ...
I've been busy making topiaries, got hand in it and today I want to show you the process of creating a table tree. Perhaps, you will find something new and interesting :) Materials and tools:- styrofoam ball d = 10 cm- pot- trunk 20 cm- three layer green tissue, 1 pc- artificial greenery ( ...
I'd like to share with you a DIY on creating this delicate card. First, I list all necessary materials and tools. Materials: paper for watercolor, density 200-250g scrapbook paper 1-2 sheet 30*30 a piece of cotton, linen flowers (paper, fabric, knitted...) sisal, raffia die-cuts waxed cord ...
14.03.2017 10:25  |  
You know where to buy original gifts. But in addition to the gift, you need to care about a good package. I  decided to share a DIY on package making. Today it's an eco-friendly little box. Pack a cup, a jar of honey or peanut butter :)  Materials and Tools - kraft paper - double sided ...
22.02.2017 11:48  |  
Hello, dear readers! Today I will show you how you can make a three-dimensional spring card with a bird and many other details!!! Work with chipboards, glimmer, paints, embossing and other intricacies of scrapbooking))) If you do not have any decorative elements - do not worry and feel free to take ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений