- scraps of fabric for patchwork
- needle punched polyester
- roller knife
- templates out of acrylic glass or graph paper
- needle for quilting
- sewing machine or your hand
- the desire to create
1. You need to make two blocks, with a dark and a bright center.
I used ready templates by Marti Michell (B and N) No. 12, 79, 81.
Or you draw a block without seam allowance on the graph paper, square size 75*75 mm, respectively, the smaller box is 1 inch or 2.5 cm per side.
2. Stitch or sew. The seam allowance everywhere and always is 6 mm.
Prepare as many blocks as you need:
3. Put the blocks together following the pattern you want:
Then fill free spaces:
4. Join four blocks:
To compact the seams, hammer them. This does work.
5. Gradually sew the fragments into larger parts:
6. To make corners, add large triangles where necessary:
7. Make a beautiful frame:
8. Now, it's a sandwich time: the blank + polyester + backside.
9. Stitch along the lines you already have or exercise floral ornaments:
10. You can get a real quilted masterpiece.
11. Treat the edge:
That is all! I wish you success :)