Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with knife

47 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
Let's make Christmas decorations from simple materials. Today I propose to make a soldier out of a wine cork.   Necessary materials and tools: cork from wine; cardboard; wire; "Iris" threads; cloth; acrylic paints (white, red, black, gold); PVA glue; "Moment Crystal& ...
Today we will be making a purse with compartments for cards and banknotes.  We begin with a printout and transfer the pattern to leather. I have a crust of 1.2-1.4 mm.  Dimensions 20x20 cm is the main part 75x20 cm is for pockets 85x20 cm is for banknotes I transfer the pattern ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
Hello, friends! I want to share with you how to quickly and beautifully carve pumpkins for a Halloween party or just for fall decor.   So, we will need pumpkins (I specifically grew 2 pumpkins of medium size in the summer), a spoon, iron cookie cutters, a hammer, a sharp thin knife and ...
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
Practical idea from plastic bottles for kitchen. It is a stand for spoons, forks and other things. Plastic bottles are a great material for creativity. You can make a lot of interesting crafts from plastic bottles. Make such a kitchen stand, which is very stable, easy to make  and bright. ...
22.07.2019 11:08  |  
In this tutorial, I will show you how you can remake ordinary tea cans (tubes) into stylish interior jars for tea. So, you will need: old jars; acrylic paint; PVA glue; glue gun; masking tape; metal sponge;  sponge; brush; knife.
13.07.2019 19:40  |  
When I was creating Witch`s locker, I really needed mini candles. Candles made from polymer clay looked not wonderful, besides they are the main attribute of the Witch, and therefore they must be real! :) I've never had to deal with candles before, so I'm a complete zero in this ...
Today you may learn how to make a flower stand in the form of a bronze column with your own hands. The pedestal column turned out approximately 1 meter high. You can do it of any height, at least half a meter or 2 meters. To make a flower stand, you will need:• cardboard tube (can be found ...
Time to make: 4-6 days. Tools and materials:  tile adhesive or cement (sold at hardware stores);  office knife;  paper tape;  glue gun;  Pringles package (you can substitute with any form you like);  sandpaper;  varnish for stone (or ...
Watch how to make a false compartment for drinks from plastic pipes for your garden. Plastic pipes are great materials for homemade things. The compartment is made in the ground, so you have to dig a little. You will need:• plastic pipe with 160 mm diameter;• marker, tape, ruler ...
Let`s begin creating a cover for car documents. To do this, you will need: A4 size leather sheet; insert for documents; threads. Tools: cutting knife, ruler, corner, scissors, punches, slicker, awl.The pattern is below. Mark all the details according to the pattern and cut out. So, all the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений