Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with filler

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
06.12.2019 16:34  |  
Required materials: Himalaya dolphin baby yarn of main color, white for head, beige or mocha for horns, also you can take any colors you like. For horns I used YarnArt Jeans yarn, it can be similar one to make horns look smaller and neater. Hook No. 3,5 and No. 2 Filler for toys. Terms and ...
Perhaps someone will seem it strange, but I love autumn :) It is so different - bright, rustling underfoot, splashing through puddles... and yet it has a little bit of sadness... Love it, in general. Brooch (or keychain, as you wish) will be the same as the autumn itself. Soft, muted shades, but ...
DIY/ Life Hack. Second life of old things. Draft toy from old sweater. How to make beautiful and useful decor for nursery easily and quickly? Draft Dachshund will decorate your room, besides, it is still a toy for your child or a side for a crib just from an old sweater. You will need: sweater; ...
11.07.2019 13:13  |  
I love horses and have been riding them for several years. So, I have decided to make a tutorial. Materials: any yarn (light for a horse, dark for saddle); crochet hook (I have 1.75); filling; aluminium wire (or any other wire); beads for eyes; sewing needle; slicker; pastels for tinting; brushes. ...
I'm sure everyone has several nice scraps of fabric that you do not want to throw away. Don't do it! You know, friends, you can make really cute things from the fabric leftovers :) for example, to sew this cool mouse :) In addition, such a mouse can be filled not only with filler, but also ...
02.05.2019 13:42  |  
I have decided to share my first creative work is "Spring Fly" and its description! I am glad if the tutorial will be useful! You can crochet from any yarn! Materials: yellow yarn Camtex, Cotton grass (202); green yarn Yarn, Art Jeans (29); purple yarn Yarn, Art Jeans (72); eyes ...
Not so long ago my store got various thermal transfers. When they appeared, I began to get questions on how to use them, or rather how to transfer/fixing them on felt. In this tutorial I will try to answer this question.  I'm going to create a ''Magnetic Fishing" brain ...
06.02.2019 18:32  |  
When I was creating a bear, I wanted something unusual, and St. Valentine's Day is soon (although I do not really welcome this holiday, but no one forbids sewing) and a thought came to my mind — why not an angel? I have already made a teddy bear with wings. It was an order and a bear-angel was ...
Mushrooms grow mostly in the forest. Let us refute this statement, because starting from today they will be in our house and decorate the interior. Even a child can make a fabric mushroom. Of course, it all depends on the complexity of the work. I offer a simple tutorial on creating a fabric ...
You need: - scraps of fabric for patchwork - needle punched polyester - ьat - roller knife - templates out of acrylic glass or graph paper - threads - needle for quilting - sewing machine or your hand - the desire to create 1. You need to make two blocks, with a dark and a bright center. I used ...
The colder it is outside and the shorter the day, the more I want to see bright accents around, so I decided to make an absolutely juicy and summer thing — a star pillow :) Use any fabric you have in stock. Print it out on A4 paper and cut out 10 rhombuses, I took 10 different bright pieces of cloth ...
On the eve of Valentine's Day, I suggest you make such a decorative heart with your hands, scented with lavender essential oil. To begin with, get all supplies you need: natural unbleached linen a template of a heart scissors pencil filler (I used wool) lavender essential oil a stick for ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений