Slip collar is a great way to set the mood and easily transform your outfit. This item is good for parties and photo shoots, and even for school.
- fabric for the base 25х50 cm
- scraps of fabric with different patterns 12.5x12.5 cm
- satin ribbon width 5mm, 1.20 cm
- decorative button
- fusible webbing
- device for the yo-yo manufacturing with a 30 mm diameter
- glue gun
- sewing machine
1. Cut out such blanks out of the base fabric and fusible webbing:
2. Pin the details together and put ribbons between them (30 cm). I recommend to stitch the ribbons, make them twice thicker and they will serve long:
4. Turn outside in, iron:
5. Join the halves of the collar with a button.
6. And decorate the way you like :)
7. I decided to sew flowers:
8. I use hot glue to attach the flowers to the surface:
The collar is ready!
See other options: