Materials and tools:
- red pastel paper (16.5 x 19 cm)
- yellow cardboard (14.5 x 17 cm)
- glue (PVA or clerical)
- stationery knife and metal ruler
- ordinary and manicure scissors
- a printed pattern — take it at the end of the DIY
Transfer the stencil on the yellow cardboard:
Cut vertical lines:
The rest of the lines are cut out with nail scissors.
Important! Don't cut lines marked dotted on the stencil — they're fold lines.
Mark the bend lines on the reverse side:
Carefully bend all elements:
Glue the two parts of the postcard leaving 1 cm at the edge free:
Add a few decorative elements:
All is ready! Add your message and congratulations! :)
Use different colours:
Get inspired and please your nearest and dearest with such a marvelous gift. Don't wait for holidays to come, make surprises!