- self-solidifying polymer clay
- lace napkin
- rolling pin
- circle (diameter 12 cm) cut of dense paper
- decorative flowers
- bowl for drying
- stationery knife
1. Work up clay into a ball and roll it out with the rolling pin to thickness of 0.7 mm.
2. Lace napkin is placed on the rolled clay so that when cutting a circle, the pattern took about half space. Roll a few times with the rolling pin and then gently remove the napkin.
3. Use the stationery knife to cut along the contour of the paper circle. Tthe remains of clay are used to make birds to decorate the plate.
4. The workpiece is placed in the bowl and pressed slightly with your fingers to attain the shape of the bowl.
5. Sculpt the birds. For that, shape a drop from a piece of clay, the widest part will be the head of the bird.
6. Leave it to dry for a day. After that, glue the decorative elements.
That is all!
Whish you much inspiration!