Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with decorative elements

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
13.07.2019 19:09  |  
Music is beautiful and fascinating. Notes inspire us!   Draw a G clef on a sheet of A4 paper. Transfer it to PVC plastic 2 mm thick with a pencil (draw slightly pressing on the stencil).     You can see the outline pattern of the G clef on plastic.     ...
For making the gift box, we need: very thick cardboard for the side walls; corrugated cardboard for the base of the box; decorative paper; a small flap of plaid cloth; ribbons, trim, lace; artificial frosted berries, tiny Christmas balls; super glue; a glue gun and sticks for it; needle for ...
Is it possible to turn a regular jar, a dessert bowl and a glass into unusual festive candle holders?One tutorial — three incredibly beautiful pieces of Christmas decor! A candle holder of a jar: Materials: a jar; glue for glass; degreasing liquid; a spatula; coarse relief paste; crystal paste; a ...
New Year is a wonderful occasion when even adults act like children, believe in miracles and get excited about shiny things, sparkling lights and bright wrapping paper. You can, as usual, decorate a Christmas tree with traditional glass and plastic balls, but it is much nicer and more fun to make ...
Wooden boxes, such as boxes from IKEA have perfect functionality, but the most beautiful thing in them is that they can always decorate your interior according to your desires. How to make a luxury box of a simple wooden box? Multicolor painting and metal pads imitation of polymer clay and natural ...
A Christmas wreath has become a traditional decoration for New Year and Christmas. You needn't buy it at the store. Create a Christmas wreath with your own hands!      Materials and tools: Cardboard. Masking tape. Paper. Half linen. Jute rope. Decorative elements (artificial branches, twigs, ...
The glorious Easter is comming, and each family has its secrets and ways of decorating Easter table. I suggest you sewing an Easter Bunny that would serve a nice table decor. I used the following materials and tools: 1. Cotton fabric for the body.2. Threads to match the fabric.3. Embroidery floss ...
22.02.2017 11:48  |  
Hello, dear readers! Today I will show you how you can make a three-dimensional spring card with a bird and many other details!!! Work with chipboards, glimmer, paints, embossing and other intricacies of scrapbooking))) If you do not have any decorative elements - do not worry and feel free to take ...
You need: - self-solidifying polymer clay- lace napkin- rolling pin- circle (diameter 12 cm) cut of dense paper- glue- decorative flowers- bowl for drying- stationery knife  1. Work up clay into a ball and roll it out with the rolling pin to thickness of 0.7 mm. 2. Lace napkin is placed on the ...
Spring is comming, and immediately I wanted to somehow "bring" it in the interior, so after a little thought, I decided to make a spring wreath used as decoration for Easter, or simply enjoy it all spring at home.  Materials and tools: - branches of trees (willow — they are soft and ...
All work took me about an hour. Very quickly and easily! I made it for myself, so I did not much bother on decor and details. Let's get started! MATERIALS: 1. Useless box (I used from under a shampoo). 2. Decorative cardboard. 3. Beer cardboard 1-1. 5 mm (I used white to paint it). 4. ...
You need - 3 cuts of steel wire with a diameter of 1.2 mm and 50 cm, 60 cm, 90 cm length - brown, dark green, light green, yellow-green yarn or threads -  pliers - wide eye needle  - scissors - thimble (if necessary) 1. Wrap the 50 cm wire with brown yarn, 60 cm wire — with dark green yarn ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений