In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a travelling bag with a sewn clasp.
I sincerely love these clasps. And the most convenient thing about them is that they do not need any additional accessories, everything you need is already in the lock — both clasp and handle. You can still add legs and a chain, but it is not necessary.
You will need:
- A clasp itself. They come in two sizes: 20 cm and 27 cm.
- Fabric for the outside of the bag.
- Fabric for the lining.
- Sealing adhesive materials. I used dublerin and volume interfacing fabric.
- Legs for the bag. But it's not necessary.
- Chain or belt on carabiners. On request.
- Clips for sew-on clasps. It's a very convenient thing, although not mandatory. But they made my life sooo much easier. I heartily recommend it :)
Have a nice day! And sew with pleasure!