Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with dublerin

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
18.11.2019 13:39  |  
  In this video I explain in detail and show you how to make an interior basket. How to calculate the size, cut out parts and seal them. For the manufacture of baskets can be used cotton, felt, eco leather, sewing craft. The basket can be with or without a lapel, square or rectangular. For ...
09.10.2019 11:27  |  
In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a travelling bag with a sewn clasp.     I sincerely love these clasps. And the most convenient thing about them is that they do not need any additional accessories, everything you need is already in the lock — both ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...
08.06.2019 16:54  |  
In this video tutorial I will tell and show you how to make a purse with a flat lock. Sewing a purse is not more difficult than a regular cosmetic bag, and an unusual lock turns it into a practical, roomy purse with compartments for coins and credit cards. Sewing a zipper, installation of the lock ...
  In this tutorial, I would like to show how to sew another version of a simple pencil case (or cosmetic bag) with a zipper.  The volume of a pencil case is acquired due to the side folds. This tutorial is suitable for beginners. In just one hour you can make an unusual gift to ...
25.02.2019 17:59  |  
Today I will tell and show you how you can use a key case blank to make a beautiful, convenient, unique (no one else will have exactly the same) key case.  I use a billet with 6 carbines, the case will be closed on the button, and there will be a pocket for cards or tickets inside.    You will need ...
Today we will sew the purse on the clasp, a simplified method. I have embroidered gabardine fabric as a base for the purse, you can choose any other, but if it is too thin, it should be duplicated. You will need: clasp 8.5 cm wide; gabardine fabric (or any other); dublerin (if the fabric is thin); ...
You need: - canvas; - floss; - hoop; - fabric for backside; - fusible calico; - fusible tape for hems; - lining (I use satin); - decorative ribbon; - lace; - clasp; - metal ring; - 8 cm elastic band; - threads; - scissors, needle, pattern, seam ripper; - sewing machine. STEP 1: EMBROIDERY   I use ...
I think it's time to start preparations for Christmas holidays, buy presents, wrap them, find perfect garments. I offer to sew a nice dress for little girls with your own hand. Let's start :) You need: dress fabric (1 m) dublerin (30 cm) threads scissors needle pieces of lace beads hidden ...
I want to share with you a useful, in my opinion, DIY vanity-bag :) So, let's start. You need: - scissors - ruler - zipper of 25 cm - thread to match the zipper - sewing machine (or it is possible to stitch by hand) - 4 pieces of fabric, size of 25х15 cm (it is better to choose a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений