Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with interlining

26 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
26.12.2019 15:40  |  
In this video, I will tell and show in detail how to make a wallet (aka a phone case) with a cute mouse face.  To make such a wallet you will need: Fabric for the outer part of the wallet; Fabric for lining; Fabric for muzzle and ears; Interlining; Buttons for eyes and nose; ...
Detailed tutorial: how to sew a decor with a cute llama for the nursery with your own hands. Llama print is now very popular. And also in this tutorial you will learn how to make a decorative cord, pompom and tassel.  
02.12.2019 10:39  |  
    Make a pincushion with your own hands. Sew a mouse pincushion In this video, I show how to sew such a cute mouse pincushion. Although it might look like a hedgehog too, especially when there already are needles in it. You can use it for its intended purpose, and you can give ...
18.11.2019 13:39  |  
  In this video I explain in detail and show you how to make an interior basket. How to calculate the size, cut out parts and seal them. For the manufacture of baskets can be used cotton, felt, eco leather, sewing craft. The basket can be with or without a lapel, square or rectangular. For ...
09.10.2019 11:27  |  
In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a travelling bag with a sewn clasp.     I sincerely love these clasps. And the most convenient thing about them is that they do not need any additional accessories, everything you need is already in the lock — both ...
11.09.2019 14:48  |  
In this video, I will show and explain in detail how to make a pouch for small things, which can also be used as a keychain. This tutorial is suitable even for beginners. Now it will be much easier to navigate in the bag. Keys and useful things can be stored in one place. And depending on what ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...
21.06.2019 12:21  |  
  To make this purse, you will need a magnetic snapper.    The pattern is attached to the tutorial and you can download it. When you print, make sure your printer is set to print in real size.   You will need: * cotton for the outside of the purse;* cotton for ...
A great option to sew a cosmetic bag. It is notable that you are building up fabric on the edges of a zipper, so it carefully comes into the corners of the bag.It's easy! I show everything in detail in this video tutorial.Fabric sizes from video: 2 outside parts 25cm by 19cm; 2 inside parts 25 ...
08.06.2019 16:54  |  
In this video tutorial I will tell and show you how to make a purse with a flat lock. Sewing a purse is not more difficult than a regular cosmetic bag, and an unusual lock turns it into a practical, roomy purse with compartments for coins and credit cards. Sewing a zipper, installation of the lock ...
I have already published a tutorial on such a bag with step by step photos, but many have a question: When exactly does a bag turn from a flat one into a pyramid? So, for you not to have more questions, I present you a video tutorial on such a cosmetic bag. You will need the following: dense ...
31.03.2019 15:47  |  
Cosmetic bags can be not only square and rectangular, but also triangular. Like a real pyramid! The size of the finished cosmetic bags is 18*18 cm.   You will need: dense cotton for outer part of the cosmetic bag; cotton for lining; surrounding interlining; zipper;& ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений