Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with clasp

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
24.12.2019 12:29  |  
In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a clutch using a sewn clasp. In just an hour you will become the owner of a unique handbag with an unusual design.   You will need: The clasp itself (the size is 20 cm); Fabric for the outside of the bag; Fabric for the lining ...
09.10.2019 11:27  |  
In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a travelling bag with a sewn clasp.     I sincerely love these clasps. And the most convenient thing about them is that they do not need any additional accessories, everything you need is already in the lock — both ...
Today I want to share with you how to sew locket and lining in your purse. Just note that I sew lining separately, after that I install a locket.  This method makes it easy to replace lining if there is such a need (for example, it can be stained, or accidentally torn, cut).  The ...
I present to your attention the second part of the tutorial on creating "Victoria" bracelet. Part one >>> Materials: * Swarovski rivoli 14 mm — 1 piece. Lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S);* Swarovski Iridescent Dark Blue Pearls (#949): 10 mm — 2 pieces.8 mm — 4 ...
I bring to your attention a detailed video tutorial, thanks to which you will definitely make such a pretty brooch with your own hands.  This jewel can be used as a brooch, as a button, and as a pendant. It will not overload your outfit but will definitely be a beautiful accent to it.& ...
  Today I invite you to sew a needle cushion and purse with me. I used a rectangular unsightly clasp, you can use the clasp of any shape — round, oval, rectangular, and fit both sewn and unsewn clasp.  For work you will need: thick cotton for outer part of a needle cushion; ...
Today we will sew the purse on the clasp, a simplified method. I have embroidered gabardine fabric as a base for the purse, you can choose any other, but if it is too thin, it should be duplicated. You will need: clasp 8.5 cm wide; gabardine fabric (or any other); dublerin (if the fabric is thin); ...
Today I want to tell you how I create hair accessories with delicate flowers of Alstroemeria — a hair pick and a clasp. To create the Alstroemeria colors and accessories with them, you will need the following: marshmallow thinned foamiran;  Iranian foamiran; Iranian green foamiran; scissors; orange ...
I often get emails with questions about the technology I use for sewing and embroidering my velvet handbags, and one of the most common questions is, 'I really want to make a handbag, but also really afraid of velvet and working with it.' Yes, rightly considered, velvet is one of the most ...
I invite everyone to create an autumn bracelet! Autumn is my favorite season! A splash of colours, majestic fading, memories of summer and preparing for the New Year :) Love all of autumn colours, especially sun-bleached... To make the piece of jewelry, you need: 1. Fusible webbing.2. Silk for the ...
I love miniature things. They are not always convenient for everyday use and bring a spark of beauty and celebration :) You need: 1. Rectangular clasp, width 8.5 cm. 2. Main and lining fabric. 3. Fusible webbing. Step 1. Print out the pattern. Check if its 1 cm corresponds to the real one. The ...
29.12.2016 11:16  |  
Are we going to make an organizer for those who like travelling and crafting at the same time. It very convenient to be used on the journey, in hotel, in the country. Pick the fabrics. My choise looked like this: I wanted some sea and summer heat in this cold Russian June... you can do with one ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений