This type of earrings is a kind of interpretation of the standard pin assembly which is favourited by my customers.
Materials and tools:
- tools (round-nose pliers, pliers, scissors, crochet needle)
- beads (I used ones of glass)
- 2 detachable and 2 undetachable connecting rings
- 4 or 2 leaves
- brown, black or green synthetic cord of a suitable diameter
- matches or lighter, candle
- earring wires (mine were brass)
Cut the cord into pieces of about 4-6 cm, may be of the same or different length, I used different length to create elongated bunches. If you make ash or arrowwood bunches, better choose the same length.
Then scorch one end so that the ball fixed the fist bead, let the ball harden! Leave the second end without the ball.
String two beads on the cord, scorch the second end. The scorched edge of the cord will not let the beads drop.
Pick the blanks on an undetachable connecting ring with the help of the crochet hook, then fasten with a detachable ring at the top, immediately pick the leaves, you can also inserted a leaf directly into the earring wire, but it depends on the thickness of the connecting ring, I failed to do it at first because the ring was plump.
Attach the banks to the earring wires.
Admire the new item!