Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with leaves

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I have made a chic drinking set, a glass bottle and glasses. This a handmade craft, which will decorate your table. You can also give this set as a gift. To make the set, you will need:• glass bottle;• glasses;* kraft paper;• candle;• PVA glue;• hot glue;* lace, tub, leaves;• acrylic paint;• acrylic ...
"DIY: Ecoprint" You will need: flowers and leaves; fabric; parchment (baking paper); hammer :) Attention! In the process, children did not hurt anything as I gave all the instructions! Experiment with different fabrics: flannel, linen, cotton. The print will be different.This also ...
We're going to describe the process of decorating fabric with leaves prints!  You need: - leaves of different sizes and shapes - acrylic fabric of different colors - linen napkin - paper plate or palette - small pieces of sponge (cut dish sponge in 4 parts) - a few clothes pegs - iron to fix ...
The assembly of such scarf is simple but a bit laborious.  I hope you'll enjoy this jewelry. So, let's start. Take materials and tools shown here or pick those to your taste:   Sew fixing cones to two edges: You need a hard base for this like this bundle of threads: Add some glue: And ...
I want to offer to your attention a DIY on creating branches of Sakura. Take: wire artificial flowers with a hole on the stem artificial leaves tape scissors I make such blank and pick a flower on it: Get 15 pieces: Wrap with the tape: Add leaves: Assemble them together: And admire :) Use ...
I want to offer you a very small and simple method of decorating paper with prints of all sorts of leaves.   Take: paper markers iron leaves gloves Paint leaves: Put them between two sheets of paper and iron: Kids really like this!   They can study the prints with all veins of the plant: ...
I've been busy making topiaries, got hand in it and today I want to show you the process of creating a table tree. Perhaps, you will find something new and interesting :) Materials and tools:- styrofoam ball d = 10 cm- pot- trunk 20 cm- three layer green tissue, 1 pc- artificial greenery ( ...
I want to share with you the process of creating a wreath for hair. So, you need: paper flowers (they can be any flowers on the stem) leaves berries (optional) 2 wires pert 40 cm satin ribbon tape (any color) cutters for metal wire Take the tape and wind around the wire. Wrap tightly but not ...
This type of earrings is a kind of interpretation of the standard pin assembly which is favourited by my customers. Materials and tools: - tools (round-nose pliers, pliers, scissors, crochet needle) - beads (I used ones of glass) - 2 detachable and 2 undetachable connecting rings - 4 or 2 ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений