Ryabinka (rowan tree) is one of the most beloved folk dolls. She captivates with her femininity, sincerity and some invisible force. Much is said about the meaning and denotation of this doll, but each needlewoman makes it unique, different from others, and it's great! Because there are no templates and standards in true craft.
Any traditional doll is unique, and the process of creation is very simple. Twist, knit and a miracle comes out!
It's a beautiful time out of doors, it's AUTUMN, and I offer you to create a soulful doll together with me. In its tutorial, I don't give dimensions, so as not to impose my view upon you and give you the opportunity to create yourself. The only thing I can say is that I took an 8 cm stick for the doll's base.
So, shall we start?
1. The materials needed:
2. To begin with, make three twistings of thick cloth, the thicker one for the body and two others for the legs.
3. Now connect these twistings with a thread. Put bast shoes on them. You can make them yourself.
4. Put a piece of cotton wool on the edge of the thick twisting and shape the face of white cloth. Remove all excess of fabric to the back.
5. And now the hands. Let's start with the palms. Small squares of white fabric are folded up almost like paper airplanes.
6. Put one palm on the righ side of the sleeve fabric as shown in the photo.
7. Fold the 'wings' and tighten them with a thread.
9. Turn it outside in and get a hand.
10. The two handsare fixed to the body with a thread.
11. Dress her :)
12. It's time to decorate our Ryabinka with a smart apron, belt and beads.
13. Tie all headscarves.
Take the young lady for a photo shoot and admire the result!