Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with Thread iris

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to give you a little tutorial on a weaving pattern for a "Dreamcatcher". It can be used both for the main circle and for the small hung bases. I made this "Dreamcatcher" using this pattern on the big and small circles. That's how beautiful it turned out. I'll ...
Since ancient times, the folk rag-doll was a traditional toy of the Russians, their helper and protector, a ritual symbol and a pledge of family happiness. They should have been made without needle and scissors, cloth and threads were torn.To create a kids' horse toy on a stick, you need: ...
If you like crocheting and love dogs, this DIY is for you! The size of the ready puppy made from the specified yarn is about 7 cm.Things you need: Iris threads, three shades of brown hook No. 1 filler for toys acrylic paint 4 buttons for fastening the legs 2 beads for eyes polymer clay for nose ...
Krupenichka used to be created immediately after harvest. Its task was to keep the best grain until the next planting season. But there is another deeper meaning: to preserve and enhance all what is valued in a family. Take all you see in the picture below: - white cotton fabric (25 x 65 cm) - red ...
I would like to share with you a DIY on how to make crocheted beads. They are very simple, but look great. Materials Iris thread of any 3 colours. 3 wooden beads (2 cm in diameter). Leather cord (2 mm in diameter) — 40 cm Carbine locket — 1 piece Joining rings — 2 pcs Jewelry cap — spring 3 x 7 mm ...
You need: - felt red, yellow, milky and green - a small piece of fabric - fusible webbing - brown lace - brown threads - scissors Draw the horse, transfer the pattern on the fusible webbing, cut it out with allowances, iron on the fabric. After that, cut out  the horse along the contour - ...
Offer to sew such cute Easter gifts :) They can decorate a festive cake and the interior. Such chickens live at my home all year round in vases. Start? You need: - felt with pattern and plain felt - threads - needles - pins - scissors - patterns (I draw by hand) - holofayber - sushi ...
I offer to turn the remains of a tablecloth into napkins for a festive table! For this you need: 1. Fabric 2. Iris cotton threads 3. #0.8 and #1,5 hooks (I don't know the brand so the numbers may be different) 4. Scissors, needle and threads for overstitching The method I offer is quite simple ...
I decided to share a tutorial on how to make such an orchid sprig: For this you need: - copper wire with the diameter of 1.5-2 mm; - thin copper wire for winding; - the finest needle you have; - pliers; - Iris thread; - PVA glue; - paints for batik; - tape. And, of course, your good mood ...
Winter is a very homey season, as when going out you wrap yourself up in a warm knitted muffler. If you’re not on friendly terms with this kind of needlework, try to make a «knitted» heart which would become a wonderful adornment and would warm you with its beauty :) The heart size is 6 x6 cm. So, ...
Ryabinka (rowan tree) is one of the most beloved folk dolls. She captivates with her femininity, sincerity and some invisible force. Much is said about the meaning and denotation of this doll, but each needlewoman makes it unique, different from others, and it's great! Because there are no ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений