I propose to crochet a bright autumn jewelry piece that will uplift your mood in inclement weather. Crocheted necklace can be used as a teething necklace, as it does not contain small or dangerous parts.
For work we need: scissors, crochet hook (I have #1 and #2 for work in two threads), threads (I use Iris and other threads with a thickness of about 500m per 100g) of autumn colors — brown, orange, yellow — colored and melange; wooden (juniper) beads of diameter of 15 mm for crocheting round them and 10 mm for assembly; large beads (or small beads) in bright orange color to simulate ash; wax cord, brown, about 2.5-3 meters.
Step 1. Crocheting beads round
Crochet a chain of 5 chain stitches. Close in the ring. Go with single crochets around the circle, introducing the hook in the center of the ring. Don't make a lifting loop, crochet in a spiral. In the next row, begin to add crochets, make 2 crochets under one loop of the base. And thus we crochet for several rows, trying on crocheting to the bead until we get the right size. The desired size looks like this: a crocheted circle is slightly larger than a bead.
Crochet round the middle part of the beads without additions. First, crochet from the inside. Then turn out the bead and crochet the outside. Having connected a cap of the necessary depth, we place in it a bead and we continue to crochet with a bead inside. We perform a decrease in the same way we did increases in the beginning. To do this, crochet through 1 crochet, meaning skip some loops of the previous row.
The ends of the threads are hidden between the bead and crocheting.
Bead with dots
Crochet in the same way as we did with plain ones, the points are embroidered with a needle on the finished bead – with a running stitch, sticking a needle around one crochet and throwing the thread for the knot, repeat twice in one place, so that the points are more convex and expressive.
Bead, crocheted round with mesh
Crochet a chain of 3-5 chain stitches. Close in the ring. Go round with single crochets. Don't make a lifting loop. In the next row, crochet arches of three chain stitches, attaching them to EACH single crochet of the previous row with single crochets – the number of arches in a row depends on the size of the bead. Crochet the next 3 rows with arches without additions, attaching them to the center of the arch of the previous row. Place the bead inside the resulting cap. We begin to reduce the chain stitches in the arches, crocheting 2 chain stitches in a row between the crochets, in the next – 1 chain stitch, then just the crochets and then crochet through 1 chain stitch.
Step 2. The basis for the bouquet
Crochet 4 orange chain stitches, close them in a ring. 1st row – make 6 single crochets, then evenly add 6 single crochets in each next row: 2nd row – 12 single crochets, 3rd row – 18 single crochets, in 4th and 5th rows make a double crochet, alternating – 2 in 1, 1 in 1.
6th, 7th, 8th rows – crochet according to the pattern only for a half a circle.
Step 3. Crochet a bouquet
1) Crochet 3 orange leaves according to the pattern. You can change the size of the leaves by changing the number of chain stitches in the initial chain. Crochet in two threads.
2) Crochet 2 bright yellow leaves according to the pattern. Make them of different sizes by changing the initial number of chain stitches.
3) Crochet a yellow-green leave according to the pattern. Crochet in two threads.
4) Crochet 2 green leaves according to the pattern. Crochet in two threads.
5) Small flowers. Crochet the middle of the flower in the following manner. Wind the thread onto the handle of the hook (8-9 turns). Carefully remove the resulting ring and crochet it with a single crochet, introducing the hook in the center of the ring. Connect a row in the ring with the connecting loop. Then continue to crochet in a circle with single crochets, introducing the hook not in the chain of the resulting row but in the center of the ring. Continue crocheting in a circle, increasing the thickness and filling the middle of the ring. The number of rows depends on the thickness of the thread and the density of crocheting.
The resulting element is crocheted round with 15 single crochets. Next, go with single crochets, skipping every second single crochet of the previous row, you should get a ball-berry. When the last 5 loops remain, crochet without decreases. Crochet the stem of chain stitches of about 1-2 cm.
Crochet the flower cap according to the pattern.
Make 2 flowers and 2 middle parts with stems, put the flowers on the stems.
6) Acorns. Start crocheting with a light thread. Make 4 chain stitches, close in a ring. In the second row evenly add 6 single crochets, making 2 single crochets out of each loop – get 12 single crochets. In the third row, add another 6 single crochets – get 18 single crochets. 4th–10th rows crochet without additions with 18 single crochets, in 11th row begin to crochet a cap with a brown thread – make 22 single crochets, 12th–13th rows – 22 single crochets, 14th row – 18 single crochets, 15th row – 12 single crochets, 16th row – 6 single crochets, then go skipping 1 loop, at the end crochet a tail of several chain stitches. Connect the acorns with a tail.
Step 4. Assembly of beads
1) Sew the details of the bouquet together.
2) Collect our beads on a single thread. This way it will be stronger, and all the tips will perform a decorative role. Stringing beads, focuse on the photo. Since it is difficult to calculate the desired length of the cord for the beads, I usually string the beads without cutting the cord from the coil (in any case, about 3 m should be enough for you). Crocheted beads are located on the side of the coil, that is, I start stringing them, then stringing small beads. Leave the free tip about 20 cm and begin to tie knots between the beads-ashberries, between the crocheted beads there are no knots. The remaining tip from the side of the crocheted beads should remain longer, it will still be useful to us.
The formed beads of the two lines. Tie a knot with a loop between the part with crocheted beads and beads-ashberries. Tie a knot at the second end of the beads. Skip a place for a bouquet (try on), and again tie a knot.
On a longer tip of the cord strung the remaining beads and hold it back on the same beads to the place of sewing the bouquet, leaving at the end of the loop.
Tie the remaining ends of the cord in a tight bow and cut it.
2) Sew the bouquet to the beads. First, sew the base, sew the bouquet to it. Work threads under the color of the base.
At the ends of the cord tie knots.
3) Do ties. Crochet with double thread.
Crochet a chain of chain stitches of about 25 cm long, attach it to the loop of the cord on the beads, return to the beginning of the chain with slip stitches. At the ends of the resulting tie, make a knot or put on a bead. On the second hand, we do the same tie.
Look at the resulting necklace!
Thank you all for your attention! If at first glance you think that the work is quite difficult, do not be afraid! Try it! And the result is sure to please you!
If there are any questions or clarifications, please ask, I will be happy to answer!