Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wooden beads

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today we will tell and show you how to make a dream catcher with wood cuts. You will need the following materials: twigs for basis (in our case, it is willow); wood cuts (we used cuts of aspen); wooden beads of different sizes (we used 4, 6 and 10 mm); stone chips (for example, lapis lazuli and ...
I propose to crochet a bright autumn jewelry piece that will uplift your mood in inclement weather. Crocheted necklace can be used as a teething necklace, as it does not contain small or dangerous parts.  For work we need: scissors, crochet hook (I have #1 and #2 for work in two threads), ...
Necessary tools and materials: - frame for weaving;- cotton yarn in three colors;- jute;- two wooden beads;- suspension;- cardboard;- needles;- scissors. Weaving terms:Warp yarn - a thread that we pull on the frame (vertical one).Weft - a thread we use to weave (horizontal one).Shot of weft ...
Beadsmania. We continue to complement women's summer looks with bright accessories — wooden beads decorated in decoupage and dot painting techniques. Each outfir should have its own bracelet. Therefore, to create 3 bracelets! When decorating several products in parallel, we save time ...
Spring comes into its power, summer is not far away... Soon it will be possible to remove coats and jackets and delight passers-by with your bright creative outfit! Jewellery or accessories can complement any female outfit. Today we`ll make a necklace from wooden beads and decorate them in decoupage ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to assemble a simple multi-row handmade bracelet made of beads. You will need: beads of agate 6 and 8 mm, beads of Jasper landscape with a diameter of 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm, red toned coral beads of 6 and 10 mm diameter, wood beads with a diameter of 4 mm and 8 ...
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a small handmade keychain in the form of a dreamcatcher with beads and jay and pigeon feathers. You will need the following: small feathers of 5-8 cm long (I used small feathers of blue jays, and downy-covering feathers of a pigeon), a metal ring with a 35 ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений