Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cotton thread

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
12.02.2020 12:12  |  
To create a mat, we need: weaving frame; yarn; 1.5 mm cotton thread; needle with a large ear; scissors; cardboard. 1. Pull the warp thread over the frame to make 10 pairs.2. At the bottom, insert the cardboard, above the odd threads, so that the edge is smooth.3. Make a weft or wind the yarn on ...
I propose to crochet a bright autumn jewelry piece that will uplift your mood in inclement weather. Crocheted necklace can be used as a teething necklace, as it does not contain small or dangerous parts.  For work we need: scissors, crochet hook (I have #1 and #2 for work in two threads), ...
Framing a drawing in the Boho style Nature is an integral part of our life. In urban apartments you especially acutely feel the lack of life-giving power of the forest, mountains, invigorating wind, running water. For someone boho is a fashion that will be replaced by the next trend, and for someone ...
Here is a tutorial about how to create an endless card for New Year. It is endless because it can be endlessly opened, well, until you get bored :) The design can be any, I didn't photograph the step by step process of decorating, because it is an individual choice. And the basis, the card ...
I continue a series of works created from thread and nails. You need: 1) wooden panel 40 x 60 x 1.8 cm;2) stain;3) varnish;4) nails (I used 25 mm);5) hammer;6) thread (I used silver silk and white nylon);7) paper for sketching;8) glue;9) sandpaper;10) titanic patience. It begins as usual — find a ...
I develop my skills and want to share a tutorial on how to make an inscription and simultaneously protect you from some hidden errors.Materials:- wooden board 20 x 40 cm- nails- cotton floss- stain- varnish Thake the board 20 x 40 cm and safely get down to work. To emphasize the red inscription, I ...
Not long ago, I came across String Art.I was fascinated by the elegance and couldn't resist trying.For work I needed: - wood (small board)- nails- cotton thread And a great desire to create! I chose a simple pattern (it was a heart). I recommend you to do the same for the first time. Take ...
I offer you one way of creating a hairstyle for a doll from corded yarn. You need: 1. Doll :) 2. A bundle of corded yarn (this method is good for any wool, wool blend and acrylic yarn for any doll's head) 3. Needle for felting No. 38 with a four-pointed asterisk 4. Safety pins 5. Cotton thread ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений