Thank you for visiting me.
This is a small part of my next tutorial.
I have not decided what exactly I will make, a tablet, or a notebook in the form of a cat (or a cat with a mouse). In general, I should sleep on it :)
In this work I used:
- jigsaw, I cut out 10.5 cm circle with it;
- adhesive letter, I printed a picture on it with a laser printer;
- I covered the edges of the workpiece with a sponge coated with white acrylic water-based paint;
- took chameleon spray (peaches in champagne) and aqua-spray (pineapple fresh);
- applied PVA glue around the picture and sprinkled it with small foam balls when it was still wet (it is called artificial snow, it`s awesome);
- I did not show it in the video, but you do not need to varnish the whole billet at the end (mat spray, twice);
- then I decorated it with red satin ribbon and pink bow.
Such a cute billet for future work is ready.
P.S. What would you like to see in the next video? I would be grateful for advice and help.
1st option — notebook in the form of a cat with ears (what about paws?);
2nd option — map-board;
or the 3d option — Lena, go and have a cup of tea :).
(I will cut it out from plywood)
Once again, thank you very much! Have a good day and evening!
The picture is taken from the Internet (there are also decoupage cards).