Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with spray

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
04.08.2019 11:24  |  
Thank you for visiting me.This is a small part of my next tutorial.I have not decided what exactly I will make, a tablet, or a notebook in the form of a cat (or a cat with a mouse). In general, I should sleep on it :) In this work I used:- jigsaw, I cut out 10.5 cm circle with it;- adhesive ...
Did you know that watermelons are not only tasty but also practical :) Today I will show you how to make a bright watermelon notebook with a buttonhole for a pencil.   Materials: - Bindery cardboard — red fleece (25х12 cm); - a piece of white cloth (25х40 cm); - 30 cm of black hat elastic; - a big ...
Usually, space is painted with watercolour, because it is really very easy: colours are mixed on their own without much effort. But what if one paints ceramics, wood and many other materials that simply absorb watercolour, leaving only pale traces. Then one needs to use acrylic paints. Though ...
22.02.2017 11:48  |  
Hello, dear readers! Today I will show you how you can make a three-dimensional spring card with a bird and many other details!!! Work with chipboards, glimmer, paints, embossing and other intricacies of scrapbooking))) If you do not have any decorative elements - do not worry and feel free to take ...
While all people are storing jam in jars, I store moss:) It is not yummy or eatable, though pretty cute and entertaining. So, first go to the nearest forest or park, take a container, bags and some tools to work with the soil. Gather low-growing plants (I collected mostly moss), stones and all ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений