Good mood made such a thing! It can be a great comic gift for those who are sad!
It is quick to make and looks spectacular!
You need a few things:
1. As basis, I used an old plywood stand for coasters. I painted and sanded it.
2. I took wooden rulers and cut with a sharp knife 4 pieces.
3. I glued the words. The words are printed on a laser printer.
4. I covered it with shellac varnish.
5. I painted side walls and the back side black.
6. I glued it with PVA glue.
7. I also screwed it. For reliability!
8. Inserted a flower and here you are!
P.S. a Brief description of previous series:
The cactus is real.