Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with paints

13 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to paint a winter landscape with watercolors. We will need watercolor, brushes, watercolor paper or A4 paper, a rag or napkin, water. Beginners can use a simple pencil and an eraser to outline a drawing. If you want to dry your work faster, ...
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
05.08.2019 13:23  |  
Part 1 — Creating Cute Cat is here. Part 2 — Note Board. plywood 6 mm, board size is 28х17.5 cm; white paper, size 9×9 cm; pricker, ruler; drill; white, light brown, dark brown paints; stencil; pink, yellow, green contours; masking tape, double-sided tape; wooden clothes pin, pencil; tape ...
In this tutorial, we will paint a spoon in Khokhloma style. Such spoons are very nice to paint. It is not difficult, it can be a bit uneasy to paint inside a spoon, but there's nothing you can do about it. Before painting, prime the workpiece with a mixture of water and PVA glue and then smooth ...
Today I have a wonderful video on how to make a panel with your own hands. Decorative wooden panel in the form of a leaf to decorate any wall. So let's get started.To make a panel, you will need: excellent mood (without it, it is better not to start anything. Otherwise, you can spoil ...
Today you may learn how to make a flower stand in the form of a bronze column with your own hands. The pedestal column turned out approximately 1 meter high. You can do it of any height, at least half a meter or 2 meters. To make a flower stand, you will need:• cardboard tube (can be found ...
Good mood made such a thing! It can be a great comic gift for those who are sad! It is quick to make and looks spectacular! You need a few things: 1. As basis, I used an old plywood stand for coasters. I painted and sanded it. 2. I took wooden rulers and cut with a sharp knife 4 pieces. 3. I ...
Continuing the theme of garden decor, we can not ignore the creation of a bright summer garden watering can.This tutorial shows nuances of decoupage on metal, as well as much attention is paid to drawing the motif.   For decoupaging garden watering can, you will need: • metal ...
Paper art attracts by the fact that you can create a masterpiece from cheap paper. Such things can be seen on the Internet, they amaze you. But today we will create simple daisies from drawing paper. You can also try to use office paper, just dry it a little longer not to tear the petals. You can ...
Paper is very grateful and pliable material if it is wet. When dried, after treatment it becomes hard and keeps its shape.  In the previous tutorial, we learned how to make inexpensive basis for green leaves.  Today we will decorate a gift box simply and beautifully. I cut down the ...
28.05.2019 11:45  |  
You will need: Modern Clay polymer clay; paints; wire; lighter; glue.
In this video I want to show you how I did the cutest photo frame — Easter Bunny :) For work, you will need: - plywood 4 mm (we will cut a muzzle, paws, a tail); - blank photo frame; - jigsaw, screwdriver, sandpaper; - ground, paint (white, pink, gray, black); - napkins + PVA glue; - water-based ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений