When you get tired of decoupage, stencil painting and spot painting, the volume décor comes to the rescue.
In this DIY we will make three-dimensional elements of self-hardening mass and decorate a gift bottle with them. But it is not necessary to take a bottle, this design can be successfully used in Christmas decorations, in decorating a jewelry box and so on.
- a bottle;
- liquid for degreasing;
- white "Acrylic Art" acrylic paint;
- sandpaper P150;
- general purpose TAIR acrylic lacquer;
- Darwi self-hardening mass;
- relief thin paste, diluted with water;
- gold acrylic contour;
- a knife, a cotton ball, cotton swabs.