Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic paint

282 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...24
Today I will show you how to make a very beautiful, bright and charming fish with your own hands from cardboard and self-hardening clay. To be honest, I don't even know what style this work belongs to, but I personally associate this fish with Africa and African motifs.   These fish ...
05.02.2020 18:07  |  
I suggest making a fabulous whale out of cardboard. It can decorate the interior. The tail of the suspension is mobile. The greens on the back are voluminous Necessary materials and tools: Cardboard binding (I have 2 mm). Cardboard is thin (I have 1 mm). Cardboard is very thin (I have a pack of ...
Today I will show you how to make a lantern out of cardboard, which is perfect for photo shoots or decorating the interior. The size of a large lantern with a handle is 29*12 cm, a small one is 24*9 cm I always have a lot of scraps of cardboard from projects, now it's time to find a use for ...
Today let's make fly agarics.   Necessary materials and tools: chipboard (I have 1.5 mm); thin cardboard (I have a pack of tea); PVA glue; thread; wire; acrylic paint; scissors; brush; sponge; mini drill (awl); pencil; nail file (sandpaper).      ...
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
I recently discovered an amazing way to paint realistic mountains with a palette knife. It turned out to be so fast and simple that I just can't help sharing it!     We will need: photo or other image of snow-covered mountains with a minimum of colors: black, white, gray, ...
  I want to tell and show you how to make these wonderful pendants with stabilized lavender in epoxy resin (jewelry resin). We will need: epoxy resin or UV resin; stabilized lavender (I bought it in a flower shop); white acrylic paint; UV lamp if you work with UV resin like me; metal base ...
In this video I will show you how to make a beautiful box of paper and cardboard with your own hands. I hope you like my idea The round base for the box was made of thick cardboard. I cut strips of thin cardboard and stuck them on, then glued craft paper on and left to dry. Then I applied the top ...
I want to share the idea of creating a Christmas decor in the form of a balloon. Balloons are objects that have a special charm. They are able to return us to the world of children's dreams, make us feel free and carefree travelers, and even on the Christmas tree they look very original and not ...
Let's plunge into childhood for a while and remember the aching feeling of anticipation and impatience, when the main holiday of the year is coming! We offer you to make a winter decor of wooden cuts. You can do it with children or friends as well :) We will need: well dried wooden ...
Timbered houses are lost somewhere in the Alps,Hidden in these forest mystery, it is not available to us...The soul seeks to look inside all this beauty —I wish I could live there or fulfill my holiday duty! This quatrain was born in me at once as soon as the lights in the windows of the houses lit ...
In this video tutorial, we will model slices of dried orange together, and then tint them with acrylic paints. Enjoy your viewing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...24

Модальное окно для уведомлений