Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic paint

288 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...24 Дальше
In this video, I will show you how to make a very bright and stylish home decor in the form of lizards in the ethno style from ordinary cardboard. And it is for those who do not have contours, but really want to do work with dot painting, I will show that this is quite real.To work, you will need:& ...
Easter is still far away, but I already want spring, the bustle of preparation, and in my desire to bring the holiday closer, I share with you the MK, which can embody many different ideas. America I have not opened, everyone knows how to make stamps. I'll show you how I decorated the ribbon ...
It is no secret that indoor plants have a beneficial effect on people and improve the indoor climate. But what to do if there is no more space on the windowsill or ordinary flower pots are bored? Then we find a free corner in the room, wishing it more pleasing to the eye greenery, give the popular ...
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
02.03.2020 13:56  |  
Want to surprise your friends? Then stock up on cardboard and putty! With the help of these materials you can create cool things! I really wanted to make a chest. And so I did it! I am sharing my master class. To create a chest you need: cardboard; box as a base (can be glued from cardboard); ...
27.02.2020 15:28  |  
A box made with your own hands is a very beautiful and original gift for March 8 or any other holiday! In this video, I will show you how you can easily make an original miniature set of drawers. I used DVP. But you can take as a basis plywood, wood, thick cardboard. We cut the fiberboard into the ...
Today I will show you how to make a very beautiful, bright and charming fish with your own hands from cardboard and self-hardening clay. To be honest, I don't even know what style this work belongs to, but I personally associate this fish with Africa and African motifs.   These fish ...
05.02.2020 18:07  |  
I suggest making a fabulous whale out of cardboard. It can decorate the interior. The tail of the suspension is mobile. The greens on the back are voluminous Necessary materials and tools: Cardboard binding (I have 2 mm). Cardboard is thin (I have 1 mm). Cardboard is very thin (I have a pack of ...
Today I will show you how to make a lantern out of cardboard, which is perfect for photo shoots or decorating the interior. The size of a large lantern with a handle is 29*12 cm, a small one is 24*9 cm I always have a lot of scraps of cardboard from projects, now it's time to find a use for ...
Today let's make fly agarics.   Necessary materials and tools: chipboard (I have 1.5 mm); thin cardboard (I have a pack of tea); PVA glue; thread; wire; acrylic paint; scissors; brush; sponge; mini drill (awl); pencil; nail file (sandpaper).      ...
27.01.2020 15:06  |  
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
I recently discovered an amazing way to paint realistic mountains with a palette knife. It turned out to be so fast and simple that I just can't help sharing it!     We will need: photo or other image of snow-covered mountains with a minimum of colors: black, white, gray, ...
1 2 3 4 5...24 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений