- patterns (templates)
- hot glue gun
- tape and wire
- acrylic paint (white, yellow, ultramarine)
1. Patterns (templates):
2. Trace the pattern with a toothpick, then cut out the blank:
3. Prepare 3 petals by each pattern, i.e., 9 petals total.
4. Draw veins, as shown on the picture, using the toothpick:
5. Shade petals as shown in the photo. You need ultramarine acrylic paint:
6. Create a relief (cut along the edge):
7. Continue painting:
8. After drying of the previous layer, apply bright yellow acrylic paint.
9. Give the petals shape:
10. Add volume bending blanks to the backside:
11. Heating the stem of the petal and bend it in half, as pictured.
12. Continue to heat the petals.
13. Continue to warm the petals to reveal the veins:
14. Glue two petals together, bend the legs to each other:
15. Combine the three parts of the flower:
16. The first part of the gluing is completed.
17. Glue the remaining three narrow petals between the previous ones.
18. Fix the stem with the tape and glue the leaves:
19. the iris is ready!
Enjoy your creativity!