Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with fom eva

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
My name is Nadezhda, I create flowers and jewelry from plastic suede (foam Eva, foamiran).In this video I want to show how I create miniature earrings. We need:- marshmallow foam Eva (red);- cincfoil of 30 mm in diameter (how to draw it, I showed in one of his videos here>);- Bulka ...
My name is Nadezhda and today I want to show how I paint plastic suede with oil paints on the example of a dark maroon colour, and also show how I paint the petals.For work, I used krap-varnish and blue paints. I thinned foamiran before staining, I cut five-leaf 2.5 cm and made them of a convex ...
In this video, I will show you how to create olive leaves and branches for your brooches and boutonnières. They are made from foamiran. To make this, you need white marshmallow and olive Iranian foamiran. You also need oil pastels, wire, thread, tape, glue, fishing line and acrylic paint. ...
You need: foam patterns (templates) toothpick scissors hot glue gun iron tape and wire acrylic paint (white, yellow, ultramarine)   1. Patterns (templates):   2. Trace the pattern with a toothpick, then cut out the blank:   3. Prepare 3 petals by each pattern, i.e., 9 petals total.   4. Draw ...
Foam is cut into rectangles 4 x 4.5 cm They're cut into petals: Dye and shape the petals, assemble the rose. I selected delicate and languid shades. Cut out leaves, dye and process with a mould. Assemble a twig with the help of a tape. Cut out a sepal, dye it greenish pink and process on ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений