When I got married, I wanted something unusual. Original pads for rings, too :) My box was yellow, so I placed some grass inside.
- acrylic primer
- acrylic varnish
- acrylic paint
- PVA glue
- pencil with an eraser at the tip
- sponge for washing dishes
- artificial grass or moss
- wooden box (base)
1. Prime the box with several layers and drying in between.
2. Paint the primed box.
3. Apply the polka dot pattern.
4. Cover the box with varnish and allow it to dry (according to the instruction).
5. Fill the box. Attach the sponge inside.
6. Decorate the sponge with the moss or grass.
The bright box for rings is ready!