Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with brush

181 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...16 Дальше
Easter is still far away, but I already want spring, the bustle of preparation, and in my desire to bring the holiday closer, I share with you the MK, which can embody many different ideas. America I have not opened, everyone knows how to make stamps. I'll show you how I decorated the ribbon ...
It is no secret that indoor plants have a beneficial effect on people and improve the indoor climate. But what to do if there is no more space on the windowsill or ordinary flower pots are bored? Then we find a free corner in the room, wishing it more pleasing to the eye greenery, give the popular ...
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
Today let's make fly agarics.   Necessary materials and tools: chipboard (I have 1.5 mm); thin cardboard (I have a pack of tea); PVA glue; thread; wire; acrylic paint; scissors; brush; sponge; mini drill (awl); pencil; nail file (sandpaper).      ...
I continue to make homemade toys for the Christmas tree. Today I bring to your attention the Nutcracker. It is not difficult to make one. However, it will take time to dry the cardboard.   Necessary materials and tools: Thick cardboard (1.5 mm). Thin cardboard. Thin wire. Thick threads. ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
Very soon we will meet with the biggest family holiday — Christmas and the New Year. And what a New Year without a Christmas tree? A Christmas tree is a mandatory attribute of the holiday. But a Christmas tree without decor is not a Christmas tree. A tree without toys is not a tree. So today we will ...
At one of the festivals we held a workshop on decorating of a cutting board. At the same time, when preparing the sample, we filmed the process for those who want to repeat this work at home :) For work you will need: apparatus for burning: any suitable for you and available at hand; cutting board; ...
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
Today I want to show you how to make a decor textile pumpkin of cotton. This is the case when you need a flat pumpkin, not a volume one. This tutorial I filmed in a video format. I really hope you enjoy it! I wish you pleasant viewing and inspiration! If you have any questions, I will be happy to ...
Framing a drawing in the Boho style Nature is an integral part of our life. In urban apartments you especially acutely feel the lack of life-giving power of the forest, mountains, invigorating wind, running water. For someone boho is a fashion that will be replaced by the next trend, and for someone ...
28.08.2019 10:22  |  
It's time to get ready for school and make small gifts for kids and teachers.I offer to make simple but nice pencil in marine style. Let it remind you of summer, vacation and travelling.I decided to use decoupage, but to make it 3D without much effort. That is what I have made. Required ...
1 2 3 4 5...16 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений