Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic paint and varnish

15 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Beadsmania. We continue to complement women's summer looks with bright accessories — wooden beads decorated in decoupage and dot painting techniques. Each outfir should have its own bracelet. Therefore, to create 3 bracelets! When decorating several products in parallel, we save time ...
Work on this box is a continuous improvisation. I invite you to watch how the decor of a jewellery box "Walk in Summer Garden" was born. For work, I have chosen a box of my favorite shape — a flat square vertical one, which was primed long ago and waited in the wings. Unfortunately, I took ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an Easter box. The papier-mâché blank should be sanded and primed with non-aqueous varnish. I did it with shellac. Then prime it in two layers with white acrylic paint from a DIY shop, or two layers of acrylic soil. Dry for 1 hour. To apply ...
Dear girls! Long-awaited spring has come! Many want to make handmade gifts for friends, relatives, colleagues, acquaintances... There is nothing easier! Today I will tell you how to make a beautiful, truly ladies' gift, and not just one, but many! So, attention, today we will decorate a batch ...
Let's make a wonderful vase out of coating and a package of milk. If you do not like reading or you are interested in all the details, you can watch the video tutorial here: 1. Cut off the milk package top, wash the box from inside, dry it and put a towel or any duster inside. This is ...
Today I will tell you how to turn an ordinary watering can into an interesting element of decor. You need: Watering can. Enamel primer (or paint) on metal. Printout made on a laser printer. Putty or relief paste. PVA. Decoupage glue. Acrylic paint. Medium antique brown. Half-matt varnish. Grass, ...
When I got married, I wanted something unusual. Original pads for rings, too :) My box was yellow, so I placed some grass inside. You need: acrylic primer acrylic varnish acrylic paint PVA glue brush pencil with an eraser at the tip sponge for washing dishes artificial grass or moss wooden box ( ...
I want to offer you a very simple and quick way of decorating a gift box. Actually, you can decorate anything using this method.You need: box blank wooden decorations glue paint brushes Attach wooden decorative elements to the walls with glue. Then apply chipboards: You can also use a ...
I love taking in all the intricacies and details of folk ornaments. So I decided to learn all about Mexican patterns using an example of a box. So, here you go! You need the following tools: 1. The box, I chose pine wood. 2. SONET black acrylic primer. The prime is more opaque than acrylic paint, so ...
19.04.2017 12:53  |  
The DIY is simple, but supposes that you know certain techniques. For example, plastic printing. Though, lacquer printout can always be replaced by any other image available to you. Also some basic knowledge in polymer clay baking and wood brushing with firing are required. What you need for this ...
Today I'm going to make a Swan horse. And need the following materials: Manders primer. Acrylic paint: Tair blue indigo and Plaid flax. Plaid one-step craquelure varnish #694. Napkin for background. Kiva half mat varnish. Shabby grey wax. Moment glue, lace, synthetic brushes, ...
It's spring, Hooray! Murmuring streams, the sun is shining, the birds are singing... And of course, we need gifts for moms, sisters, girlfriends.For moms, for example, the best gift to receive is a gift from her little children made specially for her. We offer you to create your own author&# ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений