All have very little time to get ready for Easter. Each housewife tries to do her best: cleans, washes, plans decor and festive menu. I have an idea how to decorate your home quickly — a unique Easter wreath.
- base for the wreath (ready)
- dried flowers (at least one)
- raffia or sisal (preferably raffia)
- balls of different colours and sizes (5-6 large pieces, medium 10-12 pcs, smaller 10-12 pieces, little 10-12 pcs)
- hot glue gun
- painted eggs
All this can be found in special stores.
1. Glue bundles of dried flower to the base of the wreath. Follow the direction of the branches.
2. Apply raffia to the top. Use sticks for sushi to help you because the glue is hot.
At the end, you get the following base. Dried flowers soften it.
3.Now evenly spread raffia. Take finer raffia. If not, you can take what you have or use sisal. Fasten with glue.
4. Divide the wreath into equal 5-6 segments by eye. First attach large eggs. Then smaller, and smaller. Mind their colours.
The wreath is ready!
Some other colours.
I take this opportunity to congratulate all with the upcoming holiday of Easter. I wish more sunny, happy days filled with creativity, peace and happiness in your house, and, in spite of life's obstacles and surprises, to believe only in good.