Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sisal

13 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Today I will show you how to make a composition for the Valentine's Day, which will be a great gift made with your own hands or an  interior decoration. We will need the following materials: 1. Walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts. 2. Balls of sisal. 3. Imitation of berries and burlap for ...
We continue to create New Year's decor, namely we will make a car with a Christmas tree on the roof from an ordinary children's toy! We will make a Christmas decor from a plain children's toys, it turned out that it's really easy to make such a car! Such Christmas toys are sold ...
Today I want to show you how I make fruit compositions. I hope my tutorial will be useful. You will need: many artificial fruits; many artificial vegetables; greenery; ceramic pots; toothpicks; corelius branches; foam ball with 150 mm diameter;  gypsum; glue. Step 1. Take the foam ball and fix ...
In this tutorial we will show you how to make an Easter handmade wreath. You will need a base of branches (we used a base of birch branches), three foam eggs, leaves, stamens, cotton lace, linen twine, sisal fiber, paints (we used tempera), cotton yarn (thin), brushes and a needle for sewing. ...
Step-by-step tutorial on how to make snowdrops of satin ribbons. These flowers will decorate your home interior, they do not require watering and never fade. These interior flowers will be a great gift for mothers, grandmothers, teachers for March 8. Materials for the composition: satin green ...
You will need the following: 1) chicken egg shells; 2) soil; 3) plant; 4) Tree branch; 5) sisal (two colors); 6) cotton wool; 7) tape (brown); 8) wire; 9) sheet of paper; 10) double-sided tape; 11) paper cup; 12) rope (jute, hemp); 13) scissors; 14) spoon for soil; 15) any decorative herbs, flowers, ...
Making a real Baba Yaga`s hut of  is quite simple, you just have to be patient. You will need: cardboard; office paper A4; egg trays for papier-mache; PVA glue; silicone glue or liquid nails, or superglue; birch branches (or other tree) of different thickness; aluminum, copper wire; jute twine; ...
A step-by-step tutorial about making Poinsettias of satin ribbons in a pot. This plant has other names: a Christmas star, Euphorbia pulcherrima. These flowers will decorate the interior of your home, they do not require watering and never fade. The total number of leaves depends on your patience... ...
11.12.2018 11:23  |  
Cut the base of corrugated cardboard. Use twine to attach a layer of crumpled paper, then a layer of sisal. Use strong green nylon thread to wrap a garland of artificial fir twigs to the base of the wreath. Prepare sprigs of noble fir and juniper. Attach the prepared twigs to our wreath. ...
Today I will tell you how to turn an ordinary watering can into an interesting element of decor. You need: Watering can. Enamel primer (or paint) on metal. Printout made on a laser printer. Putty or relief paste. PVA. Decoupage glue. Acrylic paint. Medium antique brown. Half-matt varnish. Grass, ...
I'd like to share with you a DIY on creating this delicate card. First, I list all necessary materials and tools. Materials: paper for watercolor, density 200-250g scrapbook paper 1-2 sheet 30*30 a piece of cotton, linen flowers (paper, fabric, knitted...) sisal, raffia die-cuts waxed cord ...
All have very little time to get ready for Easter. Each housewife tries to do her best: cleans, washes, plans decor and festive menu. I have an idea how to decorate your home quickly — a unique Easter wreath. You need. base for the wreath (ready) dried flowers (at least one) raffia or sisal ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений