Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hotmelt

29 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
18.02.2020 11:42  |  
Today I have a tutorial on making shells from wood.Nature is good — you do not need to destroy a living creature, and your house can be decorated with your favorite shapes. Few fans of real sea shells know that in order to get an empty beautiful shell, the Nautilus needs to be cooked alive. To make ...
Christmas decorations are always beautiful and original items that can decorate not only the Christmas symbol — a Christmas tree, — but also transform the interior of the house on holidays. I decided to get creative, but did not know how to make Christmas decor with my own hands to decorate the home ...
Finally, I made these amazing flowers, English roses or as they are also called in honor of the breeder - David Austin roses. On the Internet I often saw these flowers, and they always fascinated me with their interesting structure and shape of the petals. By the way, these roses are made very ...
I am glad to share my way of creating twigs with berries for interior, floral arrangements and even to create jewellery.You will need: hot melt glue (rod); oil pastel, blue and black; wire; acrylic paint; varnish; iron. I want to show a photo of the composition, which is decorated with such ...
My name is Nadezhda. I create floral hair accessories from foamiran. In this video, I will show you how to make olives from hot melt glue.Glue sticks are a good alternative to polymer clay and foamiran in this case, and their price is much lower. Berries from glue look realistic, and ...
In this video, I want to show my way of creating Ranunculus from foamiran (marshmallow).With this flower you can create a brooch, boutonnière, pendant, and more.In the photo, I will show how boutonnières look. How to make green twigs I will show in the next video. You will need:- ...
How to make bows from ribbons? Easy! You will see it yourself after watching my new video. Fashionable hair accessories for a holiday and every day will complement any look. In my tutorial, I used the following materials: Girls` hair and girls should always look beautiful. To emphasize their ...
In this video I will show you how to make a flower pot in the form of a cart made of cardboard and jute. I have already made a similar craft from cardboard and putty. You can find this video in my tutorials. I lightened jute for this. I am sorry about it, because it is more profitable and faster to ...
20.04.2019 07:44  |  
Elegant bows in kanzashi technique. The process is very simple and suitable for beginners. At school, our children should look beautiful and neat, and hair decoration is not at the last place.  If the school decided to wear a uniform, the bows and hairpins are one of the few ways to dress ...
Video tutorial on how to make a delicate bouquet of paper flowers. Flowers are very easy to make, they can be used as a basis for sweet bouquets or separately.  You will need: long skewers; box; the basis for fixing flowers in a box (mine is foam); PVA glue and glue gun. Enjoy watching ...
I suggest creating unusual Easter decor from an ordinary egg tray — trivet in the form of a basket for Easter eggs or small candies! So, you will need: egg tray; fabric; scissors; glue gun; materials for decorating baskets; strap. Cut off the upper part of the egg tray. The top of the ...
26.03.2019 13:50  |  
For work, you will need: 0.5 liter jar;  5 meters jute rope; hotmelt. It takes 15 minutes to make a handmade jute vase. Due to rough texture, jute is firmly glued with hot glue.   Here is this tutorial on my YouTube channel:  Good luck!

Модальное окно для уведомлений