Not long ago, I decided to introduce an innovation in the composition of my works. I really liked layering the works. So I decided to share with you.
Maybe someone paints stamps — it is also convenient. And it's good when you have stamps always at hand.
1. I took sheets of watercolor paper, I needed A4 format to print.
2. I used black-and-white patterns. Laid them out on A4 format and printed. Such beautiful patterns turned out.
3. Then I cut out the curves I needed. It's better to use scissors with long sharp thin ends.
4. Choose the palette of colours. I took acrylic, they have a more thick consistency than watercolor.
5. Take a palette — I used plastic tray from cookies, squeezed some paints. I did not want much black so powder turned out very useful.
6. Took a #6 synthetic brush and began painting the pattern the way I wanted.
And this is my finished card with the pattern :)
And also I attachsome printouts for you. They are all A4 format, you only need to download and print!
Thank you for your attention! Wish you all creative inspiration!