In this tutorial I will show you how to draw a cat with ink. You'll see there's nothing complicated )
- sheet of paper
- black ink
- thin brush (kolinsky or squirrel)
1. Draw the outline with the brush. You need to pay attention to the fact that the contour is not continuous, but dotted. Try to achieve symmetry, but if you do not, it's not a trouble: this can be easily fixed in the process.
2. Fill the darkest places with ink: pupils, eyes (don't forget to leave a highlight white), shadows.
3. Stroke the naps. You need to pay attention to the direction of the strokes — they have to follow the nap. Then it will look natural.
6. Finally, add some details, whiskers, perfect the muzzle and ears, emphasize the shadows.