I offer you a detailed DIY on how to make an "Oak Leaf with Acorns" brooch.
There is a full guide for embroidery with stone chips, forming the caps of acorns using beads.
To create a brooch you will need:
- oval beads with a size of about 1 cm (tiger eye);
- crushed stone in two colors (citrine and aventurine in the original);
- Czech seed beads with a size of 10;
- Japanese seed beads with a size of 15;
- the basis for embroidery (felt);
- a brooch pin;
- leather or leatherette for the back side.