Winter hasn't come yet, so we have some time to remember bright autumn days. A funny garden sculpture would help you! Especially if you have some remainings after repairs.
Get these materials and tools:
- cement — 3-4 kg
- stucco — 200-300 g
- bowl (diameter 20 cm, height — 9 cm)
- ceramic tile — 2-3 colours
- plastic bag / film
- liquid nails
- grout for tile joints
- tool for cutting tiles / hammer
- rubber spatula
- zip ties
- drill / screwdriver with a drill No. 3
1. Prepare the mold,, cover it with film.
2. Mix 3-4 kg of cement and fill the form. Wait at least a day.
Get ready to break and cut tiles.
3. Take the blank out of the bowl.
4. Make a preliminary layout. The bottom should also be covered with tiles. Attach the pieces:
5. Drill two holes to insert two ties:
6. Make the muzzle. Grout, polish and enjoy!
7. Ladybug Dottie wants to go for a walk now, find a proper place in the garden.