Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with ceramic tile

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I think many masters are familiar with the work of Eva Thyssen. I personally find her work very inspiring, sometimes I dare to repeat her motives, but of course I still have to grow to her level. Today I will tell you and show you how to make my jewelry. Creating jewelry from polymer clay in the ...
Summer is the time of renovations in apartments or houses. I think many people who have used ceramic tile in the course of repairing, had some tile, tile glue, and grout left. Tile is beautiful, it is a pity to throw it away. Here we have some of it left. Where can it be applied? Here what tutorial ...
10.09.2018 18:26  |  
You need: Mat white ceramic tile. Water-based paint for ceramic. Primer. Alcohol. Brushes. Carbon paper. Sample image. Soft pencil. Cotton pad and cotton swabs. Oven. So, let's start. Degrease the surface: Transfer all important lines of an image: That's what you get: Start painting! ...
Hello, dear users! I want to share my old work and the process of its creation :) I focus my DIY project on a mini drawer for unusual things 300х110х220 mm   I've spent about 2 months on it. But now I understand that it's possible to assemble it more quickly. Here's the sketch: So, ...
Winter hasn't come yet, so we have some time to remember bright autumn days. A funny garden sculpture would help you!  Especially if you have some remainings after repairs. Get these materials and tools: cement — 3-4 kg stucco — 200-300 g bowl (diameter 20 cm, height — 9 cm) ceramic tile — 2-3 ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений