Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with file

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Lace painting is an interesting design option for decoupage cards for boxes and similar products with a lid.Complexity of the ornament and its size depend only on your imagination and skill!  In this tutorial, the artisan shares her secrets about box decor, so that the product is not only ...
Continuing the theme of garden decor, we can not ignore the creation of a bright summer garden watering can.This tutorial shows nuances of decoupage on metal, as well as much attention is paid to drawing the motif.   For decoupaging garden watering can, you will need: • metal ...
Techniques for creating such a bottle are very simple, and the result will surprise you with an unusual texture. This decor is perfect for kitchen interior or as a gift. You will need:• glass bottle;• degreasing liquid;• acrylic paints (white, blackberry, hyacinth, ...
25.02.2019 17:03  |  
I would like to share my own way to make a package box. It is not very expensive and is quite simple to make. To make the box, you`ll need: - 3 sheets of watercolor paper, A3, 200 gr/m; - 1 file (60 µm); - sequins of different colors and shapes; - 1 sheet of cardboard, A4 size; - 6 sheets of ...
This is my first tutorial, so do not blame me. I will tell you about the creation of a mold from silicone sealant and starch, and then, on its base, I will make a cast of acrylic sealant.The application of this technique can be seen in the example of my work — the "Blue Wonder" box with a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений