In this master class, I will share my experience of painting the RAST chest of drawers from IKEA.
I already have a detailed
This time I decided to simplify the task and give up painting. I will only use stencils and paint. This method does not require any special, unique skills. Therefore, it is well suited for those who are just trying their hand at this interesting form of creativity.
What we need to work with:
- IKEA RAST chest of drawers;
- a blocking primer;
- paints for furniture;
- reusable stencils;
- sponge, velour roller, brushes;
- Polish for topcoat;
- tape measure or ruler;
Step by step the project looks like this:
- Assembly of the chest frame.
- Covering with blocking soil.
- Polishing the surfaces of the frame and drawers.
- Working with stencils.
- Minor improvements with a brush.
- Application of the finishing varnish.
- Final assembly.
Enjoy your viewing! It will be great if my experience inspires you to make your own changes! :)