Today I want to show you a simple tutorial, thanks to which you can turn an ordinary jar into a decor item, a package for a sweet gift or a jar with wishes.
We will need:
1. Glass jar (I have one from "Nutella").
2. Scissors, pencil, sponge.
3. Plain paper.
4. Adhesive paper, glue.
5. Acrylic primer or white acrylic paint.
6. Decor in red color – ribbons, wooden heart, raffia.
Progress of work.
1. The jar needs to be thoroughly washed, having detached all labels from it and degreased, using dishwashing detergent.
2. On a sheet of ordinary office paper, draw a heart and cut it out. Tip: to make the heart symmetrical, first fold a piece of paper in half and draw a half of the heart. Expand the sheet. It remains to cut the heart along the contour.
3. Put our heart on a sheet of adhesive paper, circle and cut out.
4. Remove the protective film and glue the heart to the jar.
5. Take a sponge, soil or paint and begin to cover our jar with light flapping movements.
6. When the jar is painted, you need to leave it to dry.
7. We peel off our heart carefully, voila, our window is ready.
8. Decorate our jar with ribbons. We put them on glue or double-sided tape. Do not forget to decorate the lid.
It remains only to write wishes or confessions on small scrolls, tie them and fill the jar with them.
In this jar, you can give a birthday or February 14 gifts and a sweet surprise filling it with goodies!
Create and be happy!