Hello, dear artists and needlewomen!
I love to create Teddy bears as angels, and I want to share with you a very simple and easy way to create elegant and beautiful wings for it.
You will need:
- the main fabric is 12 x 24 cm, I mainly use viscose or faux fur, you can also use cotton and lace,
- threads of matching color,
- 2 ribbons with a width of 1-2 cm and a length of 35 cm,
- scissors with cutting end,
- pencil and pattern paper.
The pattern is designed for a bear size of 20-25 cm.
Cutting out our wings, do not forget to use scissors with a cutting edge.
Sew the resulting parts. I do everything with my hands, it seems to me that this way more characteristic curves are obtained, but I think it will turn out perfectly on the typewriter.
Use a ribbon or lace for strings. Sew them on the inner part of the wings, on the part that will be to the back of our bears.
That's what happens in the end. Wings are elegant and removable.
Many thanks for your attention!
Creative inspiration and wonderful mood!