In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a clutch using a sewn clasp.
In just an hour you will become the owner of a unique handbag with an unusual design.
You will need:
- The clasp itself (the size is 20 cm);
- Fabric for the outside of the bag;
- Fabric for the lining;
- Sealing adhesive materials. I used dublerin and volume interfacing fabric;
- Chain or strap on carabiners — optional;
- Clips for sew-on clasps. Very convenient thing, although not mandatory. But they made my life very easy. Heartily recommend it!
Have a nice day! And sew with pleasure!
DIYs & Tutorials on the topic