We are preparing for the tutorial.
Necessary tools and materials:
- yarn of two colors, for mouse and for background;
- thick yarn or wool for felting, the same color as mouse yarn;
- thread for the basics;
- thread for embroidery of eyes and a nose;
- needle with a large eyelet and with a small one;
- thin stick for suspension (I have a skewer for baking);
- decor (ribbons, buttons, beads);
- weaving frame.
- Warp yarn – a thread that we pull on the frame (vertical one).
- Weft – a thread we use to weave (horizontal one).
- Shot of weft – one weft row.
DIYs & Tutorials on the topic