Creating Long Earrings from Beads and Swarovski Crystals
- Difficulty: Easy
Materials: swarovski element, swarovski pearl, miyuki, miyuki delica
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating "Yana" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals!
This tutorial will help you to make beautiful festive earrings! Earrings are made in weaving technique. Overall length is slightly more than 7 cm. You will succeed! The tutorial is created for beginners!
* Swarovski ovals 18×13 mm — 2 pieces, aquamarine colour (202);
* Swarovski pearls 11×8 mm — 2 pieces, white (650);
* Swarovski pearls 3 mm — 6 pieces, white (650);
* 10 mm Swarovski pearls — 2 pieces, white (650);
* Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 (Silver);
* Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-41;
* Miyuki round beads 15/0 MR-961 (Silver finished);
* Miyuki round seed beads 15/0 1F;
* earrings, bead caps;
* needles, threads, conditioner.
Let's get started!