My tutorial on creating a cap for a doll.
1. Pattern of a big pent R13,5; small one is R8
2. Build a pattern of the top of the hat with a radius of 14 cm.
3. Transfer the pattern to the fabric.
4. Take a cut of the same fabric and add two pieces face to face.
5. Sew along the outer diameter of the circle and cut out with outsizes.
6. Cut out a small circle, leaving 5 mm outsize.
7. Sew along the outer diameter on the front side.
8. Turn out.
10. Sew the top of the cap to the bottom layer of a small circle.
12. You get sewn two parts of the cap.
13.Sew the top of the hat (cone).
14. Turn the inside of the circle and hem.
17. Congratulations! You did it.