Today I want to tell you how you can simply, quickly and stylishly draw Sakura flowers with water colors.
Drawing is in a sketch technique, that is a quick drawing.
For the sketch, you need watercolor paper, watercolors and acrylic or gouache paints and a thin black marker or liner.
1) Firstly, draw a pencil sketch.
I must say, do not try to make a pencil sketch barely noticeable, as you will paint evrything over, and after drying the pencil will be seen badly.
2) The Next step is to wet all the paper with clean water and without letting it dry, apply color spots, allowing the paint to mix and blur.
Let the picture dry properly.
3) With a black marker or liner trace the outline of the picture and shade the dark places.
4) Then, use light pink and white acrylic (or gouache) paints and in some places apply colored strokes on the petals of Sakura flowers.
Leave the work a little undone.
5) The last step is to paint the stamens with yellow.
The picture "Blossoming Cherry Truss" is ready!
Now you can place it in a frame and hang on the wall.
Try! Go for it!
I wait for your comments.
P.S. You can buy an electronic version of the picture, print it out and place in a frame yourself.