Let's sew a pair of cute shoes with ears for Paolas.
Here you are!
Do not copy the tutorial to other resources — just give a link to it if you want to share.
You will need:
- piece of faux leather;
- dense cardboard;
- shoe prevention or foamiran for the sole;
- super glue;
- scissors, ruler, pencil, office knife, toothpicks, thread and shoe pads.
1. Transfer the pattern of the shoes on the leather. Add 0.5 cm of outsize to the bottom and to the back seam. Cut.
2. Cut out a pair of insoles of leather and cardboard (detail A), left and right. Cut out the right and left soles (detail B).
3. Lay on the top of the shoes contrast stitching, leaving 1-1.5 mm edge.
4. Grind the back seam, before reaching the outsize, fasten the stitch. Cut the outsize of the square heel. Unfold the rear seam outsizes and glue them with the super glue.
5. Cut out outsizes like teeth at the back and toe caps.
6. Place the workpieces on pads, put cardboard insoles and glue the teeth of outsizes with super glue, starting with the back and toe caps. Use a little glue. Press down with a sushi stick or the blunt end of a pencil.
7. Glue pieces of leather to the soles in the middle of the insole to level the surface.
8. Glue the soles. Thoroughly grease the bottom part of the shoe and the soles with the glue, and immediately press them to each other. Set aside for a few minutes and again press the soles. It would be good to repeat it 3-4 times.
9. Cut out two narrow strips for edging and glue them with the super glue. Joints are better to do on a flat area on the inside of the shoes.
10. Remove shoes from the pads. It remains only to glue the leather insoles. They can also be pre-scribbled along the contour.
11. Shoes are ready! You can embroider crosses on caps and try on the doll :).
These shoes are great for a backpack with ears. Tutorial on a backpack can be found in my shop. Welcome!